Technology Companies that I don’t like anymore

Warning: I do not want to offend anyone with this post, this is my opinion.

Technology is an advancement of lifestyles. I remember when technology companies were innovative, coming up with revolutionary things. Well now some of them aren’t as good as they used to be. Let me tell you why.

Nintendo – There was a time, about a decade or two, when there were amazing Mario games. New ideas came here and there, everyone was happy. But I guess Nintendo just lost it all, and now they’re making sequels. The last original game came out 2 years ago, Super Mario 3-D Land. Let’s face it, it looks more like a mixture of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario Galaxy 2. There’s even a sequel to that! Watch the trailer below. That makes the last original game Mario Galaxy, which came out 6 years ago! Redeem yourself, Nintendo!

Apple – Innovation, the word that represents, or should I say, used to represent the company. Instead of making a completely different product, they make a few changes at a time, taking forever to make the big change. The phone names are just so unoriginal. Really, 5C, 5S, 5? Here’s an idea, try making names for the phones that are more than just numbers and letters. I think the last innovate thing that Apple made was the iPhone 5C, and that just looks like they mixed an iPhone 5 with a 3GS. The only reason that Apple has a lot of sales is because it is somewhat easy to work with, and a lot of people get under popularity or because they trust the brand.

To be continued…